image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11 image12 image13 image14 image15

WAVES OF EXISTENCE|ELAINE AND DART'S BLOG|WHAT WE IMAGINE|WE CREATE

Wednesday

Another day yet again.

My daily routine starts. 10AM. I had to get out of bed.
"Okay, here i go"

Series of errands for the whole morning. Like what i said, my daily routine goes on throughout the day. Breakfast in front of the TV, Chores, Facebook, Study.

But today's quite different.

Fired up my laptop just to watch movies. ate brunch while watching "The Perks of Being a Wallflower".

Loved that movie.

After a quick search for tumblr photos about the movie i watched, i had to make my Research paper.

Ugh, stop procrastinating over academic stuff, dude.

After 2 hours of work for my paper, i had to stop.

*Looks at the clock*
Shit! Its already 2:30. I AM SO LATE FOR CLASS.

A quick shower will do.
Okay this will do in school. *Stares at the figure looking back at me in the mirror*

Go, run for your class. You're 30 minutes late.

Heck, i even listened to David Bowie's "Heroes" while being frantic on how to be more of a fast runner just to reach my classroom.

Finally! I'm in. The Prof stares at me, wide-eyed. From head to toe, she observed my gestures.
I realized she was checking me out. I noticed her looking at my shoes; *I know, Ma'am, i'm wearing leather shoes in class, and that's not appropriate with my school uniform.*

Heavy breathing, sweaty face. I had to concentrate on what 's being discussed in class.

Oh, this is easy. *Looks at the readings i have in front of me*
Geopolitics? Hmm not bad.

Interesting topics coming in. US as a hegemonic power. I can relate to what they're saying.

Its been a great first period in class. Despite me being late, it was good.

Now the lion inside of me awakens from its slumber.
I hear a roar. More like grumbling inside my tummy.

Crap. I'm hungry.

The professor for my second class comes in. *Hoping he announces that he won't be teaching us for the day*

My wish came true!
And so, me and my friends went out to eat at a food place near the school campus.
*Regrets for not eating rice and chose to eat burger and fries and a chocolate shake for "lunch"*

 After a long walk with the bunch, we had to go back inside the classroom for our last period.

At first, we thought we'll be meeting the professor, took a while, but somebody came in and said: "You guys are students of Sir? He'll be meeting you guys, don't go home yet, just wait for him."

We waited. and waited. and waited.

Not really a significant evening. Though me and my classmates had fun doing random stuff.


Then it came.

Minutes passed. Our prof didn't came. Didn't show up.

Screw him. Let's go home! It's 7:00 already. Time for us to leave.

NOT REALLY A SIGNIFICANT DAY IN SCHOOL.

My thoughts went back to Sam and Charlie from The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

A long stroll on my way home in the evening light.
Mmm that cold air breeze feels so nice.

Not a wasted day, but not a significant day, either.


The day just felt so...



Comforting.





- E.A.T.S 021716







Share this post

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment